Director of the Periodontal Advanced postgraduate program from the European University of Madrid
– Degree in Dentistry from the University of Madrid 2001.
– Director of the Periodontal Advanced postgraduate program from the European University of Madrid
– Director of Periodontics ( basics and advanced), from the European University of Madrid (2010-2012).
– Numerous articles published in national and international journals.
– Courses, lectures and scientific lectures on Periodontics, Implantology and Aesthetics Multidisciplinary treatments.
– Private practice in Madrid (Spain) limited to periodontics, esthetics and implant dentistry.
Aesthetics procedures in compromise implant situations: The aesthetic zone.
Implantology, is one of the most demanded treatments in our dental offices, it is no longer enough to have function, but there is also a great demand for esthetics. The cases in wich esthetics is the most important part of the treatment, are the real challenge for the clinican.
When an implant is placed in the aesthetic zone, we need to be absolutelly sure that the hole periodontium is also reconstructed, hard and soft tissues play a fundamental role in the final result of the esthetics procedures.